Macro Help:summary of the relevant data

  1. #1
    H.S
    Guest

    Macro Help:summary of the relevant data

    Dear Experts

    I hope someone could help me with a macro. I have to reconcile the fuel
    stock I have in the depot on a daily basis. This includes fuel amount at
    start of day and end of day, fuel issues to vehicles, receipts into the
    tanks, density and temperature of the fuel etc. I use an Excel 2000
    worksheet for this work. I would like a macro button that would copy a
    summary of the relevant data to a second worksheet on a daily basis as I
    just overwrite the data on my reconcile worksheet (Dip) from the previous
    day. For the first of the month it should copy the date in cell A1 and the
    data in Cells D2:D9 in the "Dip" worksheet to the "Summary" worksheet
    starting in cell A2. This would occupy Cell A1 to Cell A9. For the second
    day of the month it would copy the same cells again and paste the data in
    the Summary worksheet under the previous entry, this should be in cell A11,
    as I would like an empty cell between each days issue. This would give me a
    monthly Summary of each day's reconciliation. Any help would be greatly
    appreciated.

    Regards

    Hans

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    re: Macro Help:summary of the relevant data

    iRow = 7 + Day(Date) * 2
    With Worksheets("Dip")
    .Range("A1").VAlue Copy Destination:= _
    Worksheets("Summary").Cells(iRow,"A")