What is XBRL and how does one use it with Excel

  1. #1
    Shane Devenshire & Marsha Devenshire
    Guest

    What is XBRL and how does one use it with Excel

    The title says it all. What is XBRL and how does it relate to Excel?

  2. #2
    Trevor Shuttleworth
    Guest

    Re: What is XBRL and how does one use it with Excel

    Search the Internet for "XBRL excel"

    Regards

    Trevor

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Shane Devenshire
    Guest

    Re: What is XBRL and how does one use it with Excel

    Maybe I should ask a different question. What is the purpose of XBRL with
    respect to Excel. The internet has 17,700 hits I want to focus on ones that
    tell me why one uses it, theory not practice.

    Thanks
    Shane Devenshrie

  4. #4
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: What is XBRL and how does one use it with Excel

    Shane

    Try this URL.

    http://www.eu.microsoft.com/resource...eStudyID=13718

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP