Macro cases for accounting/banking/financing

  1. #1
    Jon
    Guest

    Macro cases for accounting/banking/financing

    Hi,

    I started learning Macro several weeks ago. But I am very confused while
    reading the book that I have. I am just wondering how I would be able to use
    these features. Would you please show me some of the cases that you would
    use Macro in accounting/banking/financing field.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Macro cases for accounting/banking/financing

    You'll do better at exam time if you do the research yourself. Search in
    Google, using keywords like accounting, Excel, macro, and you should
    find lots of examples.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List