how do i retreive unsaved work

  1. #1
    atennislady
    Guest

    how do i retreive unsaved work

    I had typed a lot of infor on an excel worksheet. I accidentally hit the
    exit button and said no to save (thought it was the paste area closing). Can
    I retrieve this work.

  2. #2
    Mike R
    Guest

    RE: how do i retreive unsaved work

    atennislady,

    Sorry, but it is in the galactic bit bucket now and lightyears away! Best
    thing for you to do is start over while it is still fresh in your mind!

    Mike R.