drop down menu with calendar entry

  1. #1
    Pip
    Guest

    drop down menu with calendar entry

    I have figured out creating drop down menus using the validation option but
    what I would like to do is have a scrollable calendar in that field. Is there
    a way to put a calendar in pull down menus or would someone recommend another
    way to approach this?

    rgds
    Pip

  2. #2
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: drop down menu with calendar entry

    Pip

    I have a calendar demo on my site

    http://www.nickhodge.co.uk/vba/codeexamples.htm

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England
    [email protected]HIS

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: drop down menu with calendar entry

    Hi

    Another way without a userform is this one
    You can also download the control (see link on my page)

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  4. #4
    Pip
    Guest

    Re: drop down menu with calendar entry

    Thanks to both of you. Ron, I have been working through your VBE setup and
    when I try to add the calendar control to the user form, it comes up with
    library not registered. Any clues on that one? I have already installed the
    ..ocx that I didnt have previously.

    rgds
    Pip

  5. #5
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: drop down menu with calendar entry

    Hi Pip

    On the website there is a explanation how to register it
    http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl