how do I print data in a spreadsheet data base to a mailing lable.

  1. #1
    Kevin Jamieson
    Guest

    how do I print data in a spreadsheet data base to a mailing lable.

    I would lik eto take the data from a customer data base in Excell and print
    each customers information on a mailing lable can this be done? should I use
    Access? if it can be done please help me. I currently am using Microsoft
    Office 2000

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: how do I print data in a spreadsheet data base to a mailing lable.

    You could use Word's mail merge feature to create the mailing labels.

    There's mail merge information on the Word MVP site:

    http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

    And David McRitchie has instructions on his web site:

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List