How do I remove items listed in a pivot table drop down list box

  1. #1
    Hart165Hour
    Guest

    How do I remove items listed in a pivot table drop down list box

    I'm working with a pivot table in Excel. The occurences of a specific value
    in my source data for a pivot table have all been removed from the source /
    raw data but the drop down list box for that field still shows that value as
    an option to display. How can I get rid of this?

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: How do I remove items listed in a pivot table drop down listbox

    There are instructions here for clearing old items from a PivotTable
    dropdown list:

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    Rowan
    Guest

    RE: How do I remove items listed in a pivot table drop down list box

    Right Click in Pivot Table. Then select "Refresh Data".

  4. #4

    Re: How do I remove items listed in a pivot table drop down list box

    Visit Debra Dalgleish's site: