Using a macro how do I group every sheet within a book?

  1. #1
    Pank Mehta
    Guest

    Using a macro how do I group every sheet within a book?

    Using a macro how do I group every sheet within a book?

    I have created a macro, but find that the names of the sheets will differ
    every time and hence I need a mechanism that will automatically select all of
    them to allow me to undertake editing within them all at the same time.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Using a macro how do I group every sheet within a book?

    Dim arySheets
    Dim sh
    Dim i As Long

    ReDim arySheets(ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets.Count - 1)

    For Each sh In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
    arySheets(i) = sh.Name
    i = i + 1
    Next sh
    Sheets(arySheets).Select

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Pank Mehta
    Guest

    Re: Using a macro how do I group every sheet within a book?

    Bob,

    Many thanks

  4. #4

    Re: Using a macro how do I group every sheet within a book?

    Another way:
    Sheets.Select
    or
    worksheets.select

    (if you want to avoid selecting non-worksheets (like Chart sheets).)