Does Excel support endnotes?

  1. #1
    Karen_Harner
    Guest

    Does Excel support endnotes?

    I want to insert endnotes into my excel spreadsheet to track sources used for
    each cell.

  2. #2
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: Does Excel support endnotes?

    Not endnotes, but Comments.

    Select the cell you want to document, then press Shift-F2 & type your notes

    Cells with documentation/comments are denoted by a small red marker in the
    top right portion of the cell. Hovering your mouse over one of these cells
    displays the comment. To be sure the red markers are visible, select Tools |
    Options from the menu and go to the View tab. Make sure the middle or right
    option under 'Comments' is selected.