need a template to compare man hours to workload?

  1. #1
    ace
    Guest

    need a template to compare man hours to workload?

    --
    ace

  2. #2
    Gordon
    Guest

    Re: need a template to compare man hours to workload?

    ace wrote:
    || --
    || ace

    Why would you need a "template" to do that? One cell has hours, the next has
    workload and do your ratio in a third.
    QED.

  3. #3
    ace
    Guest

    Re: need a template to compare man hours to workload?

    Thank you, I am very new at this.

  4. #4
    Gordon

    ace wrote:
    || Thank you, I am very new at this.
    ||| Why would you need a "template" to do that? One cell has hours, the
    ||| next has workload and do your ratio in a third.
    ||| QED.

    The point is, Excel is like a free-form composer, use your own imagination
    as to how to present data. Templates can be very useful, but don't think
    they are the answer to everything! In fact in most cases, you'd be better
    off designing your own sheets, because then you can set them up exactly how
    YOU want.

    Gordon Burgess-Parker
    Director
    www.gbpcomputing.co.uk