How can I switch so that rows are referenced with letters, and co.

  1. #1
    willyv1
    Guest

    How can I switch so that rows are referenced with letters, and co.

    How do I switch the worksheet axis labels? Rather than having a row-column
    reference of 1A, I would like to switch the row-column reference to A1.

  2. #2

    Re: How can I switch so that rows are referenced with letters, and co.

    You can't.

    You could use column A and Row 1 and put anything you want in there.

    But what letter would you use for row 65536?