Linking sheets

  1. #1
    Smith
    Guest

    Linking sheets

    I have two worksheets in a workbook to store data about my CD collection;
    one is alphabetical and one chronological (based on purchase date).

    How do I link the sheets so that when I enter data about additions to the
    collection in the chronological sheet the alphabetical sheet automatically
    updates?

    Any help appreciated.

    TIA
    Tony Smith

  2. #2
    Earl Kiosterud
    Guest

    Re: Linking sheets

    Tony,

    Normally, you keep them in one table, and just sort on the column you're
    interested in at any time (name, purchase date, etc.). Be careful with
    sorting in Excel, though.

    --
    Earl Kiosterud

    news:[email protected]...