How do I sort a column of data and have each data row sort accordi

  1. #1
    Oedalis
    Guest

    How do I sort a column of data and have each data row sort accordi

    I want to sort a column and have each row sort according to that column as
    opposed to the column of data sorting alone and no longer corresponding to
    the data row next to it. The effect will be that I sort my first column of
    project numbers and each project data row will sort with it so that all my
    project data is sorted by the project number in the first cell. How do I
    accomplish this?

  2. #2
    Ken Russell
    Guest

    Re: How do I sort a column of data and have each data row sort accordi

    If I understand your question correctly, just highlight all the data (all
    the columns and rows) and then select Data Sort and choose the column you
    want the data sorted on.

    --
    Ken Russell

    [email protected]