date in cell if don't change

  1. #1
    Pawn
    Guest

    date in cell if don't change

    Hello from italy,

    so sorry for my bad english

    Please help me with this :

    I have in column G , some value like this :

    01/03/2005

    Rita

    Timbrature

    Cristina

    Paolo

    Timbrature

    Timbrature

    Timbrature

    Timbrature

    DAL

    02/03/2005

    Timbrature

    Timbrature

    Maurizio

    Timbrature

    Timbrature

    Timbrature

    what I want in the column B ?

    I want the value of date since the change value in the column !

    so example of column G, the B will be :

    01/03/2005

    01/03/2005

    01/03/2005

    01/03/2005

    01/03/2005

    01/03/2005

    01/03/2005

    01/03/2005

    01/03/2005

    01/03/2005

    01/03/2005

    02/03/2005

    02/03/2005

    02/03/2005

    02/03/2005

    02/03/2005

    02/03/2005

    TIA

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: date in cell if don't change

    Here is some code to do it

    Sub Test()
    Dim cLastRow As Long
    Dim nDate
    Dim i As Long
    Dim j As Long

    cLastRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
    For i = 1 To cLastRow
    If IsDate(Cells(i, "A").Value) Then
    nDate = Cells(i, "A").Value
    End If