How can I stop the clip board icon appearing after every paste

  1. #1
    glennando
    Guest

    How can I stop the clip board icon appearing after every paste

    Every time I paste into a cell the little clip board icon appears -
    annoyingly in an invconvenient position, blocking my view of my work. How can
    I stop it from appearing?

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: How can I stop the clip board icon appearing after every paste

    Hi glennando

    Tools>Options.. Edit
    Show paste options buttons

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    glennando
    Guest

    Re: How can I stop the clip board icon appearing after every paste

    Aah... (contented sigh) - thankyou Ron
    Regards
    glennando