How do you find the difference between two time values when one i.

  1. #1
    tubroh730
    Guest

    How do you find the difference between two time values when one i.

    When subtracting two time values, everything is OK as long as everthing is
    less than 24 hours. I am trying to find how long students were using a
    program and their user times are approaching values greater than 24 hours. I
    see that Excel loops back to 0 at 24 hours. Is there a solution? Thank you.

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: How do you find the difference between two time values when one i.

    Hi

    one option format the result using the custom format of [h]:mm
    (select cell, format / cells / number tab - custom)

    cheers
    JulieD

    news:[email protected]...