Labeling of Graph (Data Series)

  1. #1
    Dustin Deck
    Guest

    Labeling of Graph (Data Series)

    I have gaphs that I copying into a word document that needs to be printed in
    blcak and white. The graphs are in colour. I need to label each data
    series, but don't like the default style used.

    There is anywhere from 40 to 60 points per series so when Excel put the
    series title by each point, it makes it unreadable. Also use the squares,
    circles, triangles at each point isn't an option since the series are close
    together and again are legidable.

    I want only 1 label per seris, and possibly with a leader (arrow) but the
    method needs to be quick and easy.

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Dustin