Problem with hyperlink to .pdf file....please help.

  1. #1
    sueshe
    Guest

    Problem with hyperlink to .pdf file....please help.

    I have found multiple postings on this board for this same problem, but no
    solutions. I am trying to hyperlink from an Excel spreadsheet in XP to a
    ..pdf file I have saved on a fileserver. When I click on the link, it acts
    like it is going to open Reader, and then immediately closes it, taking me
    back to my spreadsheet. Does anyone know why this doesn't work? I seem to
    not be the only one having this problem?????

  2. #2

    Re: Problem with hyperlink to .pdf file....please help.

    Maybe Gary Brown's posts in this thread will help:
    http://google.co.uk/groups?threadm=A...0microsoft.com

    (one line in your browser)