excel viewer for windows ME

  1. #1
    karan
    Guest

    excel viewer for windows ME

    Hi,
    I am using windows ME and i need a excel viewer. i do not have office
    installed.
    Where can i download this?
    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: excel viewer for windows ME

    Don't think there *is* an Excel viewer.

    If you don't want to invest in Excel, go to www.openoffice.org and download
    a freeware suite that mimics Office, including Excel. By all reports it
    reads most Excel files OK

  3. #3
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: excel viewer for windows ME

    > Don't think there *is* an Excel viewer.

    There certainly is an Excel viewer. See

    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
    www.cpearson.com

    "Duke Carey" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message
    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    Re: excel viewer for windows ME

    Mea culpa

    I skimmed the Office XP Downloads and, while they list viewers for MANY of
    the Office apps, none was listed for Excel. Nor did they list one under
    Excel downloads. Shoulda checked the Office 2003 Downloads, where the Excel
    viewer is PROMINENTLY listed.