Center Across Selection Vertically Help. I am trying to center te.

  1. #1
    msond
    Guest

    Center Across Selection Vertically Help. I am trying to center te.

    I don't want to use Merge Cells because I'll be inserting horizontal rows.
    Any ideas?

  2. #2
    Kassie
    Guest

    RE: Center Across Selection Vertically Help. I am trying to center te.

    You posted your question in the subject line, so I do not know exactly what
    it is you want to do. I gather that you want to insert a heading in a
    column, to stretch down the side of the next column, and keep it centred in
    the range of rows?

    Iow, you may want to insert a heading in Col A, to centre between rows B1
    and B50. However, you may later want to insert a row between rows B15 and
    B16, and still keep the heading in Col A centred between B1 and now B51.

    The best way would be to merge the relevant cells in Col A. Nothing
    prevents you from inserting horizontal rows within a vertically merged range.
    Any other way would be a hassle in any case