How to create a vba Form for entering data into Spreadsheet ?

  1. #1
    tmb
    Guest

    How to create a vba Form for entering data into Spreadsheet ?

    How can I use vba to create a "Form" for a user to enter data into an Excel
    spreadsheet?

    thanks for any help.

  2. #2
    Mohamed Shafiee
    Guest

    Re: How to create a vba Form for entering data into Spreadsheet ?

    What for?
    Just select the data range, and click Form in the Data menu.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: How to create a vba Form for entering data into Spreadsheet ?

    http://www.microsoft.com/ExcelDev/Articles/sxs11pt1.htm
    Lesson 11: Creating a Custom Form
    Excerpted from Microsoft® Excel 97 Visual Basic® Step by Step.

    XL97: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data

    XL2000: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data

    http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q168067
    File Title: Microsoft(R) Visual Basic(R) for Applications Examples for
    Controlling UserForms in Microsoft Excel 97

    Peter Aiken Articles:
    Part I
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...FormsPartI.asp

    Part II