Orginizational Chart Trouble

  1. #1
    Cretin
    Guest

    Orginizational Chart Trouble

    When I insert text into a box in the chart, if it overuns some of the text
    isnt displayed, how can I have it auto adjust to fit the text correctly.

    Another problem that after typing some text, suddenly all text goes to 3.5
    or something really small.

  2. #2
    Nadia
    Guest

    RE: Orginizational Chart Trouble

    Im assuming you're using the org chart from the Chart Gallery. All of those
    chart types are set to "AutoLayout" by default. You can click on Layout on
    the Org chart toolbar and click on AutoLayout to deactivate. This will give
    you limited control over size and position of shapes within the chart
    boundary....but dont get too excited!

    cheers,
    Nadia