Compound Annual Growth Rate

  1. #1
    Stash
    Guest

    Compound Annual Growth Rate

    How do I cacluate the Compound Annual Growth Rate from 1 number to another
    number over 5 years?

  2. #2
    ww
    Guest

    RE: Compound Annual Growth Rate

    I'm not sure what you're actually asking.
    Do you mean =RATE(5,0,-beginning number,ending number)

  3. #3
    Stash
    Guest

    RE: Compound Annual Growth Rate

    Thanks for checking with me. I found my answer by checking related postings
    - after I had asked my question. I was looking for the formula: (end
    value/start value)^(1/years).