Autofilter

  1. #1
    Robert Serna
    Guest

    Autofilter

    Hi There,
    I have a spreadsheet I have been using for a while and now I cannot use
    Filter "Autofilter" it appears grayed out.
    Filter "Show All" is also grayed out.
    Filter "Advanced Filter" is available.
    I am using Excel 2003 and none of the workbook has been "protected".
    Any ideas on how I can get "Autofilter" back?
    Thank you,
    Bob

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Autofilter

    Do you have objects showing? To check, choose Tools>Options
    On the View tab, under Objects, select 'Show All'

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3