Excel Compare values in columns & display missing values in a new

  1. #1
    cpetta
    Guest

    Excel Compare values in columns & display missing values in a new

    How can I compare a master part numbers list in one Excel column or worksheet
    against actual values in a second Excel column or worksheet, and display the
    missing part numbers that were not in the second column in a new column or
    worksheet?

    For Example:
    Part Number Master Part List Missing Parts
    12A221315 12A221315 12A221332
    12A221316 12A221316 12A221333
    12A221317 12A221317
    12A221318 12A221318
    12A221319 12A221319
    12A221320 12A221320
    12A221321 12A221321
    12A221322 12A221322
    12A221323 12A221323
    12A221324 12A221324
    12A221325 12A221325
    12A221326 12A221326
    12A221327 12A221327
    12A221328 12A221328
    12A221329 12A221329
    12A221330 12A221330
    12A221331 12A221331
    12A221316 12A221332
    12A221315 12A221333

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Excel Compare values in columns & display missing values in a new

    See responses to your identical post in microsoft.public.excel
    (Pl do not multi-post)

    --
    Rgds
    Max