Cell relation ships.

  1. #1
    Slukes
    Guest

    Cell relation ships.

    What are cell relationships and how do i use them.

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: Cell relation ships.

    Hi

    not a specific enough question, could be interpreted in many ways ... if
    this is a homework question, was there any more to the question than this?

    --
    Cheers
    JulieD
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Slukes
    Guest

    Re: Cell relation ships.

    This is for my GNVQ ICT coursework.

    We are creating spreadsheets for a customer of our choice. The mark scheme
    reads:

    M1 Ective use of software to:

    Make use of Cell relationships and
    Produce good quality printed copy showing both Data content, formats and
    formulae.

    Full version may be viewed @
    http://www.edexcel.org.uk/VirtualCon..._unit2_B_I.rtf

    I dont really understand any of M1 it's all related to a spreadsheet except
    the first bit about multiple fields. If any one could help then it would be
    appriciated

    Thanks in advance

    Samuel Lukes

  4. #4
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: Cell relation ships.

    Hi

    mmm, not a huge amount of detail ... it could be as basic as formulas (e.g.
    in C1, the formula =A1*B1) or in Sheet1 cell A1 the formula =Sheet2!A1 (or
    =SUM(Sheet2:Sheet5!A1) or as complex as data / validation - Debra Dalgleish
    has notes on her website at www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

    good luck!