How do I make a checkbox bigger?

  1. #1
    DMD
    Guest

    How do I make a checkbox bigger?

    I am using a checkbox in Excel. I can control the font size, but cannot seem
    to find a way to actually make the checkbox itself bigger

  2. #2
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: How do I make a checkbox bigger?

    DMD,

    If you're using the checkbox from the Forms Controls Toolbar, select the
    checkbox and then right-click on your mouse. "Handles" should appear on the
    exterior of the checkbox. Select the handles and resize the checkbox.

    If you're using the checkbox from the Control Toolbar, make sure that you
    have activated the design mode.

    ----
    Regards,
    John Mansfield
    http://www.pdbook.com

  3. #3
    DMD
    Guest

    RE: How do I make a checkbox bigger?

    Thanks for your quick response.

    What you suggested will change the size of the box that the actual checkbox
    sits within, but not the size of the checkbox. Is there a parameter I need to
    change in the properties for the checkbox that will allow the checkbox to
    increase in size as well as the box around it?