Index & Match on Pivot Table

  1. #1
    Nelson
    Guest

    Index & Match on Pivot Table

    Hi,

    I'm using Office 97 - and was wondering if there is a way to do an Index
    (Match), (Match) type function on a Pivot Table?

    I've tried it - but I get a #value error. Does anyone know a way around
    this?

    Nelson

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Index & Match on Pivot Table

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Index & Match on Pivot Table

    You can use the GETPIVOTDATA function to extract data from the pivot
    table. For example:

    =GETPIVOTDATA($A$5,"Ontario")

    Look in Excel's Help for examples.