How can I keep database format cells at Excel when using Word Mai.

  1. #1
    Veronica
    Guest

    How can I keep database format cells at Excel when using Word Mai.

    I am making letters for several people in wich I show money or percentages. I
    used to use it before by mail merge in Word 2002 and in order to preserve
    formats I use to change my database (Excel 2002) to DDE. But now I can't find
    this option. What else can be done in order to preserve these formats?

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: How can I keep database format cells at Excel when using WordMai.

    There's an article on the Microsoft web site that might help you:

    Answer Box: Numbers don't merge right in Word
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/as...164951033.aspx

    It mentions DDE, but has a couple of other techniques you could use.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List