Pivot Table Formatting Question

  1. #1
    marmur1
    Guest

    Pivot Table Formatting Question

    I feel stupid asking this, but couldn't find the answer anywhere. When I
    initially started working with pivot tables, I was able to select all like
    items by placing my cursor to the extreme left of the row. This would allow
    me to change the formatting in all the total fields (for example) at once.

    I am no longer being able to select all like fields this way. Do any of you
    geniuses know how I might enable this feature again?

    Thanks in advance for your help.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Pivot Table Formatting Question

    To enable selection:

    From the Pivot toolbar, choose PivotTable>Select
    Click on Enable Selection

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    marmur1
    Guest

    Re: Pivot Table Formatting Question

    Thank you so much, Debra! You helped me once before and I really appreciate
    you sharing your knowledge with others.

  4. #4
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Pivot Table Formatting Question

    You're welcome! Thanks for letting me know that it helped.