XML import and XSD Schema

  1. #1
    Zürcher See
    Guest

    XML import and XSD Schema

    Is it possible to set an xsd schema to import data in excel from an xml
    file?
    Excel "intelligent" way to import data from xml is too "smart"!
    We have phone numbers that begin with 0, and excel thinks that are numbers
    and trim the first zero.

    Thanks for any help

  2. #2
    jasonch
    Guest

    Re: XML import and XSD Schema

    Yes, but, you need Microsoft Office 2003 Professional Edition for XML
    support
    http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...ogies/xml.mspx