How do I change the appearance of an in-cell drop-down list?

  1. #1
    Nicolai K
    Guest

    How do I change the appearance of an in-cell drop-down list?

    Does anyone know how to change the appearance of an in-cell drop-down list in
    Excel? I want bigger fonts!
    The fonts are too small to read unless users zoom in which of course will
    display a smaller part of the sheet. Even at 70% the entries in the list are
    too small to read.
    Surely, there must be some way of changing the size of the entries in the
    list.

  2. #2

    Re: How do I change the appearance of an in-cell drop-down list?

    Or there might not be....

    If you want to automate the zooming, visit Debra Dalgleish's site:
    http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger