Changing Dollar sign to another currency not listed in Excel

  1. #1
    Rehan
    Guest

    Changing Dollar sign to another currency not listed in Excel

    Hi All

    I need to show currency in Excel other then US$. And the
    currency I want to show is Paksitani Rupees (RS), which
    is not available in the default Regional Settings of
    Windows XP. Can any one please tell me how to go about
    changing the $ sign in currency to Rs.

    Thanks

    Rehan

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Changing Dollar sign to another currency not listed in Excel

    Rehan

    Custom.........###0.00"Rs"

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP