How do I set up a drop down menu within a drop down menu?

  1. #1
    Rob
    Guest

    How do I set up a drop down menu within a drop down menu?

    I'm trying to set up a drop down list that once a major chategory is
    selected, another drop down list is displayed with more detailed information.

    This is similar to the normal menus we see, i.e. clicking on "file" and then
    "new" displays another drop down menu with "Window Ctrl+N" and other options

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: How do I set up a drop down menu within a drop down menu?

    You can use Data Validation with dependent lists.

    See Debra Dalgleish's site for method.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP