Can I convert ComboBoxes to TextBoxes?

  1. #1
    PCLIVE
    Guest

    Can I convert ComboBoxes to TextBoxes?

    Is there a way to convert a ComboBox to a Text Box? I've got a group of
    Combo Boxes that are of the correct size and in the appropriate location on
    my worksheet. If there was a way to convert these to Text Boxes, which is
    what I need, it would be very helpful.

    Thanks in advance.
    Paul

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: Can I convert ComboBoxes to TextBoxes?

    Hi Paul

    AFAIK you can't (you can in Access, but that doesn't help you very much!).
    --
    Cheers
    JulieD
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    PCLIVE
    Guest

    Re: Can I convert ComboBoxes to TextBoxes?

    Thanks Julie. I figured that was probably the answer. So I just recreated
    the boxes manually.

    It's good to see that someone picks up the trash. By that I mean, my
    question did not go unanswered.

    Thanks again.
    Paul

    news:%[email protected]...