Footer-Can I insert the value of a cell (text) in a footer.

  1. #1
    Pjotr
    Guest

    Footer-Can I insert the value of a cell (text) in a footer.

    Can I insert the value of a cell (text) in a footer.
    I want the footer to update automatically if the value of teh cell changes.

    For example, if cell A3 on Sheet 1 = "Test" I want to use this text in all
    my footers in the other tabs in my worksheet.

    Pjotr

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    re: Footer-Can I insert the value of a cell (text) in a footer.

    Pjotr

    Sub Cell_in_Footer()
    Set wkbktodo = ActiveWorkbook
    For Each ws In wkbktodo.Worksheets
    With ws
    .PageSetup.RightFooter = Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A3").Text
    End With
    Next ws
    End Sub

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP