Transfer "upgrade" version of Excel 97 to a new computer?

  1. #1
    m0useketeer
    Guest

    Transfer "upgrade" version of Excel 97 to a new computer?

    I bought a new computer, and want to transfer my copy of Excel 97 to this new
    machine. The CD is an "upgrade" version I bought several years ago, as a
    competitive upgrade to an old version of Quattro Pro.

    How can I do this, when I don't have QP installed on the new machine?

  2. #2
    Myrna Larson
    Guest

    Re: Transfer "upgrade" version of Excel 97 to a new computer?

    Have you tried to install it? You may be able to insert your old QP Pro CD to
    verify the legitimacy of your upgrade.