Training Material Required

  1. #1
    daiblackburn
    Guest

    Training Material Required

    Does anybody know where I can get some training material??

    I have to deliver training on the use of MS Office to some guys in the and
    have nothing to use.

    All help appreciated
    David

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Training Material Required

    So why did they pick you to do it?

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    daiblackburn
    Guest

    Re: Training Material Required

    As I can use MS Products and we only wanted to refresh training that they
    went externally to receive about 12 months ago, but have not used since!

    Instead of people coming one at a time and asking silly questions ie how do
    I sort a spreadsheet in numerical order etc. etc. we figured that if I done
    a little bit of a refresher then this may eradicate said problems without
    having to pay extortiante rates outside again!

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Training Material Required

    It just seems to me that if you are not an experienced trainer, your chances
    of doing a good job are slim. Trainers have a particular skill, that of
    being able to convey information to people of differing capabilities, and
    then they have to have experience in the subject they are training, and they
    will normally have a toolbox of previous training courses that they can
    adapt.

    If you have to do it, I suggest you google on 'Excel Training Material' and
    see what you can glean. Without knowing your subject matter, other than MS
    Office which is a bit wide, it is hard to be specific, but you are best
    suited to determining what is appropriate for you.