how do I enter a RETURN (Enter) in a cell in EXCEL2003

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Micheline
    Guest

    how do I enter a RETURN (Enter) in a cell in EXCEL2003

    I need to create 2 paragraphs in a cell in Excel 2003. I use to do it by
    hitting CTRL-ENTER in office 2000. It does not work in 2003

  2. #2
    Leo Heuser
    Guest

    Re: how do I enter a RETURN (Enter) in a cell in EXCEL2003

    Micheline

    <Alt><Enter> will do the job.

    --
    Best Regards
    Leo Heuser

    Followup to newsgroup only please.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: how do I enter a RETURN (Enter) in a cell in EXCEL2003

    As it was in Excel 2000.

    CTRL + ENTER has always been used for filling down.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  4. #4
    Jonathan Cooper
    Guest

    RE: how do I enter a RETURN (Enter) in a cell in EXCEL2003

    Alt+Enter

  5. #5
    Mike R
    Guest

    RE: how do I enter a RETURN (Enter) in a cell in EXCEL2003

    Micheline,
    alt + enter works on my xl2k and I do believe it is the same on newer
    versions!!!
    Mike R.

  6. #6
    Ron Coderre
    Guest

    RE: how do I enter a RETURN (Enter) in a cell in EXCEL2003

    [Alt]+[Enter]

    Ron