Overflow Error

  1. #1
    DG
    Guest

    Overflow Error

    I have a macro running agaist 40,000 line items and keep getting an overflow
    error. I've seen this b/4 but can't remember how to fix it. Help?

    Dan

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: Overflow Error

    You probably have an infinite loop somewhere... but without seeing your code
    it is a little hard to tell. Post your code and we can take a look at it...

  3. #3
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: Overflow Error