How I set up as logical test if my range has to be >=2 but <5

  1. #1
    nsnjlacm
    Guest

    How I set up as logical test if my range has to be >=2 but <5

    I tried to use the formula "IF" to find different rates, one rate is if the #
    is >= 2 but <5 and give me the error, please help me

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: How I set up as logical test if my range has to be >=2 but <5

    One way:

    =IF(AND(A1>=2,A1<5),rate1,rate2)

    or, if you have three rates:

    =IF(A1<2,rateA,IF(A1<5, rateB, rateC))

  3. #3
    Davie
    Guest

    Re: How I set up as logical test if my range has to be >=2 but <5

    I'm not sure of the problem that you are getting at but if cell A1 has to be
    less than 5 and greater than or equal to 2 then try

    =IF(AND(A1>=2,A1<5),"","OUT OF RANGE")

    <[email protected]>...

    #