bring back ability to format subtotals in pivot tables

  1. #1
    Pam-ADPT
    Guest

    bring back ability to format subtotals in pivot tables

    You used to be able to highlight all of the subtotals for a given field and
    with one click and then either shade, change font, etc. and that seems to no
    longer be possible. If someone knows how to do this, please let me konw!

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    RE: bring back ability to format subtotals in pivot tables

    If you enable selection in the pivot table, you'll be able to select parts of
    the pivot table, and format them. To enable selection:

    From the Pivot toolbar, choose PivotTable>Select
    Click on Enable Selection