drop down list creation

  1. #1
    swesa
    Guest

    drop down list creation

    I have an existing template that has a drop down list of our client's names.
    This is to the right of the actual template we use. I tried to add on a few
    more companies but the list is not providing it when I go to the Template's
    drop down list. Can anyone help?

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: drop down list creation

    If this is a data validation dropdown, you may have to change the range
    to which it refers.

    Select the cell
    Choose Data > Validation
    Click in the Source box, and select all the cells that contain client names
    Click OK

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List