Brush up Array Operation by example

  1. #1
    frtklau
    Guest

    Brush up Array Operation by example

    Dear all,

    I found some examples of using Array operation like
    IF(ISNA(MATCH(...
    SUMPRODUCT(--(--A1:A100=5))
    more advanced of VLOOKUP & Match.
    to get interesting things done very efficiently.

    I wonder if there's a reference to web page(s) with Excel file as
    example so that I can take as tutorial.

    thanx for pointing

    Frankie.

    --
    frtklau

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: Brush up Array Operation by example

    Chip Pearson describes array formulas here:

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/array.htm

    --
    Jim
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: Brush up Array Operation by example

    If you want to read more about =vlookup() and =index(match()), take a look at
    Debra Dalgleish's site:

    And Debra has lots of info on counting:
    including =sumproduct()
    http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctio...tml#SumProduct

  4. #4
    RagDyeR
    Guest

    Re: Brush up Array Operation by example

    A lot of the regulars around here maintain their own web sites that are
    *full* of XL tips, pointers, examples, and explanations.

    After going through these, you'll absolutely be a more knowledgeable Xl
    user.

    http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/index.htm

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/topic.htm

    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm