Create letter

  1. #1
    vishu
    Guest

    Create letter

    Hi,
    I have a data in excel, I want to draft a letter by using table which I have
    created in excel.
    Can I create a button in excel, and if I press that button the data which I
    created in excel should automatically get copied in one particular word file,
    and should draft a letter.
    Is it possible in VBA and how. Pls. help me

    Regards,
    Vishu

  2. #2
    Carole O
    Guest

    RE: Create letter

    Vishu -

    It sounds like you want to "mail merge". Look that up in Word Help, and it
    will step you through the process.

    Carole O

  3. #3
    vishu
    Guest

    RE: Create letter

    Hi corole,
    I dont want do in mail merge. Because mail merge is only for fixed cells in
    excel.
    I have data in excel will vary from time to time.
    Data are in cell A2:F27 it may change after some time to A2:Z250.
    I want to do in VBA. if i press button i should get a letter for excel data.