Excel file opens with a blank screen

  1. #1
    Meagan
    Guest

    Excel file opens with a blank screen

    I have an excel file with a few worksheets. Sometimes (But this does not
    happen every time) after I run a macro that takes data from other files and
    puts it onto a worksheet in the current file, after I save and close the
    current file and then reopen the file, it comes up blank. I can still view
    my vb code, but I cannot see the actual spreadsheets unless I go to
    View-->Full screen and then reduce the view with the minimize icon on the
    little toolbar that pops up. What really makes this odd, is that a friend in
    another lab can run the macro and open the file at his place with no
    problems. I sent it to someone else in my office and they also could not
    open it. Our office has Excel 2002 with SP-3 and the other office with EXCEL
    2002 SP3 works OK. Has anyone seen this before and is there something I can
    do besides having to go into View to reset it? Would installing SP-3 make a
    difference?
    Thanks for any help.

  2. #2
    Meagan
    Guest

    Re: Excel file opens with a blank screen

    OOops..WE have SP2 and the other office where it works has SP3...sorry about
    the confusion.

    news:[email protected]...