I have cells with diffent color fonts and need to total based on .

  1. #1
    KyaraB
    Guest

    I have cells with diffent color fonts and need to total based on .

    I need to total a range of cells in excel based on the font color. I assume
    this would be done with an "IF" statement but how do I word it?
    I want to total cell range C8 to AG8 but only if the font color is Blue.

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: I have cells with diffent color fonts and need to total based on .

    Hi Kyara

    this is not possible without using VBA ... see
    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/SortByColor.htm for details.

    --
    Cheers
    JulieD