Automate Goal Seek?

  1. #1
    John Richards
    Guest

    Automate Goal Seek?

    Is it possible to incorporate Goal Seek (or Solver) into a spreadsheet so it
    will function without manual intervention?

  2. #2
    Bob Umlas
    Guest

    Re: Automate Goal Seek?

    Sure -- using VBA:
    range("A1").GoalSeek goal:=10,Changingcell:=Range("B1")
    for example

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    John Richards
    Guest

    Re: Automate Goal Seek?

    I suspected that I could do it with VBA but unfortunately I'm not familiar
    with how to use it. Guess I should make an effort to learn it.

    Thanks for the help
    John

    news:%[email protected]...