Data Validation

  1. #1
    tojo107
    Guest

    Data Validation

    kshave multiple identacle sheets in a workbook(31 sheets). I am trying to
    allow users to only enter whole numbers in some of these cells. I know I can
    do it through Data /Validation/Allow - but, I want to do it on all 31 sheets
    at once. When I select all sheets - Validation is greyed out. Should I be
    using a different method?

    Thanks,
    Tom

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Data Validation

    Apply the data validation on Sheet1
    Copy the cell(s) in which you applied data validation
    Select Sheet2
    Scroll to see sheet31
    Hold the Shift key, and click on Sheet31 tab
    Select the cell where you want to paste the data validation
    Choose Edit>Paste
    Click on Sheet1 to ungroup the sheets

    --
    Debra Dalgleish