IF AND Statement

  1. #1
    mike
    Guest

    IF AND Statement

    Can some please explain how to write a statement that will do the following

    A1 has value of N
    B1 has value of -100

    I am wanting to put a formula in C1 that says if A1=N and B1 is less than 0
    put a YES in C1. I cannot figure this out. Please Help!

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: IF AND Statement

    =IF(AND(A1="N",B1<0),"YES","NO or whatever you want")

    --

    Kind Regards,

    Niek Otten

    Microsoft MVP - Excel